Are you a health professions student looking for a healthcare training experience in Arizona?
The Arizona AHEC Program can help you find and complete a rewarding healthcare training experience in medically underserved rural and urban regions of Arizona. Enrich your career preparation with the Arizona AHEC Program! Students in nearly all primary and allied healthcare disciplines may contact the regional Arizona AHEC location of their choice to inquire about training opportunities. The local Arizona AHEC in your region of interest can:
- Support your housing needs by helping you find a place to stay and sometimes providing financial assistance to meet your housing-related costs;
- Introduce you to vital community contacts and valuable resources you will need to help you for the duration of your healthcare-related training;
- Help you plan and conduct a community service project designed to address pertinent health-related issues affecting underserved populations in the area;
- Serve as a link between you, your preceptor, other health professions students who may be training in the region, and the local community; and
- Offer you opportunities to attend educational events that will enhance your knowledge and skills.
To Request more information about a clinical rotation or internship experience sponsored by the Arizona AHEC:complete thisform. Your information will be sent to the appropriate AZAHEC representative.
How do I arrange for my training experience to be supported by the Arizona AHEC Program?
Students in nearly all primary and allied healthcare disciplines may contact the regional Arizona AHEC location of their choice to inquire about training opportunities.